Animeprince’s Second Versatile Blogger Award!

versatile.jpg

Thanks to Psychime for nominating me, I appreciate it! This makes for our secong Versatile Blogger Award! Hooray!

RULES

1. Display Award.
  2. Thank the person who nominated you (and link to their blog).
  3. Share seven things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 10* bloggers.

Seven things about myself

1. I’m SO awesome… You don’t believe how AWESOME I am! Jesus Christ I am awesome!
  2. I overslept for like.. The entire day.
  3. I just woke up to do this post and another, then i’m gonna be doing 3D modeling all night long.
  4. I’m about to trash talk Hand Shakers just by 1 episode’s worth of information, which is normally taboo for me but I think watching the anime any further is an even bigger taboo.
  5. My mouth is completely dry, I need water.
  6. I’m currently regretting writing that last thing about me because I would rather have Kendall Jenner c’mere with that pepsi, Where she at!?!?
  7. I dreamt that me and Takuto were, for some unknown reason, singing “History Maker” which is already grounds for just ending my life…

NOMINATIONS:

Takuto’s Anime Cafe

Something About Lyn

Karandi

Each of you hold something special so this is mandatory for you! What is it? Well, Taku think’s he’s legitimately better them me at everything, I know you think it!

Lyn is my fetish.

Karandi, every time I see your name you inspire me to make a blog post talking about you in 100 words using only memes.

I bid you all, farewell.

8 Comments Add yours

1. raistlin0903 says:

Haha, great post. Had to laugh the entire time while reading this. Ofcourse congratulations for this one totally deserved 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. lynlynsays says:

Thanks for the nomination I checked to see if I could do this award one more time but sadly I can’t since I already made it to me 5 nomination limit. :.

Liked by 1 person

1. theanimeprince says:

This is why we’re not an item. 👺

Liked by 1 person

1. lynlynsays says:

LOL We never were and we never will be.

Liked by 1 person

2. theanimeprince says:

Yeah because I’m just not interested. Sorry. 😏

Liked by 1 person

3. Karandi says:

Congratulations and thanks for the nomination. 100 words using only memes? That could be kind of fun.

Liked by 1 person

4. You spoil me. Congrats~!

(I’m reeaaallly behind on nominations rn, but I promise I’ll get to it one day soon!)

Liked by 1 person